APMA has a seat at the table with regulators, legislators, and other decision makers. As a member, your voice is heard through APMA’s advocacy initiatives, ultimately serving to demonstrate the value and importance of the role of the DPM. View the video learn more.
Through webinars, publications, regional events, the annual scientific meeting (The National), and other outreach, APMA provides a continuous flow of educational opportunities where content is deeply discounted or free to members.
Members have access to an abundance of resources to help promote their practice from printable materials for patients to waiting-room videos. Additionally, APMA promotes the field of podiatry to the public at large through its annual campaigns.
The Professional Purchase Program allows APMA members to save on products granted the APMA seal from companies like ASICS, Dansko, and more. Plus, the APMA Affinity Program provides discounts on travel, business, financial, technology, and other services.
- Discounts on event registration, including The National.
- Complimentary educational resources including practice management webinars and JAPMA—the leading foot and ankle journal.
- Ongoing advocacy support to convey the value of your profession.
- On-demand coding and reimbursement assistance.
- Promotional tools for growing a practice.
- Exclusive savings on Seal-holding products.
- Special discounts on selected tools and resources for your business.
- Listing in the Find a Podiatrist directory so new patients can find you.
- Practice management tools designed specifically for podiatrists.
Plus a suite of services for members and others in the field.