Register today to exhbit at podiatry's premier foot and ankle conference, the 2015 APMA Annual Scientific Meeting (The National). The meeting takes place July 23–26 at the Marriott Orlando World Center. The expansive exhibit hall allows you to showcase your company's products and services and to interact face-to-face with your target audience. The meeting prospectus provides complete details, and sponsorship information. By participating in The National, you'll increase your visibility and reputation in the medical marketplace.
As an exhibitor, you’ll have exclusive access to numerous benefits:
• Booth with pipe, drape and a company identification sign
• Complimentary set of meeting pre-registrant data (self-stick labels or Excel file)
• Complimentary badges
• Complimentary refreshment breaks in the hall with attendees
• Recognition on APMA website, with link company website
• Recognition in daily meeting newspaper
• Recognition in mobile meeting app, with link to company website
Join APMA in 2015 in Orlando!
Looking for an exhibitor from the 2014 APMA Annual Scientific Meeting? You can view the complete list of exhibitors along with booth location and company description (if provided by vendor).
APMA's membership consists of the majority of podiatrists in the US (over 80 percent). APMA provides you with numerous opportunities that will surely complement your marketing activity and provide increased exposure to your current and potential customers. Read more about corporate opportunities.
Your competitors are already enjoying the benefits of sponsorship and exhibitions, and APMA welcomes you to do the same.
Questions? Contact the exhibit hall manager via e-mail or at 301-581-9200.