MIPS and Coding Seminar Information
APMA is hosting a one-day “MIPS and Coding” seminar just outside of Washington, DC. The event will provide in-depth training in MIPS (including specific information about new reporting requirements for 2018) as well as a “Coding 101” session.
Complete your online registration or return a completed registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 16, 2018.
- Westin Crystal City
- Rooms are $109/night
- Call 888-627-8209 to make your reservation under the APMA block by January 24, 2018
- Note: When making your reservation, identify yourself as a member of the APMA block to ensure the group rate
- Students: $10
- Residents and Young Physicians: $99
- Members (excluding the above): $199
- Podiatric medical assistants and non-DPM office staff: $199
- All non-members: $399
- 7:00–8:00 a.m.
- 8:00–10:00 a.m.
MIPS for Podiatrists - Jeffrey Lehrman, DPM, and James Christina, DPM
- Intro to MIPS
- Deep Dive into Quality, CPIA, and ACI Performance Categories
- Cost Performance Category—New in 2018!
- MIPS Reporting and the APMA Registry
- 10:00–10:30 a.m.
MIPS Q&A - Jeffrey Lehrman, DPM, and James Christina, DPM
- 10:30–11:30 a.m.
Coding 101 - Phillip Ward, DPM
- 11:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
Modifiers - Jeffrey Lehrman, DPM
- 12:30–1:00 p.m.
Lunch (will be provided)
- 1:00–2:00 p.m.
E/M Coding - Jeffrey Lehrman, DPM, and Phillip Ward, DPM
- 2:00–3:00 p.m.
Hot Topics in Coding - Jeffrey Lehrman, DPM, and Phillip Ward, DPM
- Coding for Skin Substitutes, Biopsies, and Distal HAV Surgery
- 3:00 p.m.
- James Christina, DPM
- Jeffrey Lehrman, DPM
- Phillip Ward, DPM
Contact APMA's Health Policy and Practice Department.
Health Policy and Practice
APMA Health Policy and Practice Department