The Coding Seminar, presented by APMA, is a one-day seminar providing attendees with a deep dive into foot and ankle specific coding issues. Jeffrey D. Lehrman, DPM, and Michael G. Warshaw, DPM—both Certified Professional Coders—will instruct participants on a variety of topics to enhance processes and better serve patients.
- Date: Saturday, March 30, 2019
- Time: 8 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Educational Credits Available:
- CECH: up to 5.5 hours* for physicians
- CEU: up to 6.0 hours approved by AAPC for certified coders
- CME: up to 6.25 hours available to podiatric medical assistants, pending approval from ASPMA
- Boston Marriott Cambridge
Cambridge, MA 02142
- Rooms are $199/night (plus tax). To make your reservation, book online or call 800-228-9290 and identify yourself as part of the American Podiatric Medical Association group. The deadline to reserve your room is Friday, March 1.
Current Registration Cost
Early-bird rates extended! Register now for the best possible rate; prices increase after January 31.
- Member: $399
- Podiatric medical assistant: $399 (Assistants must register using the assistant registration form.)
- Young physician member: $299
- Resident member: $99
- Student member: $0
- Non-member: $599
A preliminary agenda is available now. General topics include:
- Coding for Foot Care
- E/M Coding
- Surgical Coding
- CCI Edits
- Jeffrey D. Lehrman, DPM, CPC
- Michael G. Warshaw, DPM, CPC
Contact APMA's Health Policy and Practice Department.
Health Policy and Practice
APMA Health Policy and Practice Department
*APMA is approved by the Council on Podiatric Medical Education as a provider of continuing education in podiatric medicine. APMA has approved this activity for a maximum of 5.5 continuing education contact hours.