APMA is pleased to announce an exclusive new member benefit: APMA Health-Care Solutions. If you’ve struggled to find affordable health coverage for yourself, your family, and your office staff, this new benefit is for you.
Our large- and small-group health plan solutions will save you 15–30 percent on the cost of health insurance coverage.
APMA Health-Care Solutions:
Check out our FAQ to learn more, then get a quote to see how much you could save.
These solutions are designed for large groups of 15 or more employees. They offer:
These solutions are designed for groups of fewer than 15 employees. They provide:
Be the first to know when small-group plans are available later this fall. Register now for more information!
Have a question we haven’t answered below? Call 800-518-5615 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a consultation with Noveta Health.
Health insurance through the current major carrier system is unsustainable for most practices, which have to adjust benefits almost annually in order to keep premium increases as low as possible. APMA researched several solutions for members, including traditional options such as Association Health Plans (AHPs) and various affinity programs. Finding the right solution was a challenge. APMA is a national membership organization whose members practice in a variety of settings, creating a diverse set of insurance needs. These factors, combined with ensuring regulatory compliance, drove APMA to investigate non-traditional solutions that would reduce costs while providing great coverage. We determined that the best answer for our members is a medical captive. Noveta Health is the medical captive APMA has selected as its health insurance partner.
A medical captive is a health insurance pool formed by companies joining together to reduce the cost of their medical benefits. Successful member companies maintain good loss histories and effective cost containment strategies. A captive is a form of self-insurance that is considered low risk.
Here are a few quick facts about self-funded insurance plans:
No. The insurance solutions are separate policies directly between you or your practice and Noveta Health.
Noveta Health is a full-service benefit consultant with proven solutions that can significantly lower your health-care and pharmacy costs.
Noveta eliminates excess administrative costs and prescription claims by pursuing all available rebates. You only pay for services you use and don’t pay mark-ups that line the pockets of major carrier CEOs.
Aetna, BCBS, Cigna, United Healthcare, and others.
All employees of a practice not covered by Medicare are eligible—physicians and other staff. Groups can be podiatry-only or multispecialty. DPMs must be current members of APMA in order to participate.
Yes. All standard classes will be offered—Family, Single, Dependent, Spouse. Additionally, dental and vision insurance can be added to your plan.
Yes. Multi-state plans are available. Noveta Health is registered in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, and the District of Columbia.
No. Only ACA-compliant, full-coverage plans will be offered.
Absolutely! Wellness programs and materials are integral to the health plans. Wellness is the best way to contain costs.
There will be minimal disruption. Like any change from one carrier to another, there are instances in which an employee’s provider does not participate in the new provider network, but it is rare.
Noveta’s retention ratio is 95 percent. The other 5 percent leave mainly due to company acquisitions.
Yes, if you are currently fully insured. If you are self-funded, you can switch on your plan’s renewal date.
Yes, participants will have an online account.
Yes, Noveta can handle all of your insurance needs.
Yes, you can either continue using your current vendor or Noveta Health can provide a resource.